Welcome to Online Devotional
We are here to serve you as we study the Word of God together.
Married 35 years to her high school sweetheart, Polly is a mother of three daughters. She brings experience and personality to each study. Polly is a licensed minister and holds a Master of Arts degree and Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Management. Called to establish and online study for working adults and those unable to physically attend a traditional Bible Study, Polly brings insight to a variety of topics.
Mission & Vision
Our mission is to lead people into a life-transforming relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our vision is to create environments where people are encouraged and inspired to draw closer to god, to connect with others in meaningful and life giving relationships, and to discover their gifts and use them for the betterment of others.
Purpose and Standards
To create environments where people are encouraged and inspired to draw closer to God, to connect with others in meaningful and life giving relationships, and to help each other grow in our relationship with Christ.
As a group, we value each other and agree to the following standards:
- Attendance: To give priority to the group meeting.
- Safety/Confidentiality: To create a place where people can be heard with no quick answers and no quick judgments. Anything that is shared is strictly confidential. What's said in the group stays in the group.
- Accountability: To give permission to group members to speak truth in love and hold each other accountable to our goals and actions.
- Sharing: To share openly keeping in mind that we honor our fellow small group members by communicating what is important and be respectful of time.
- Scripture: While everyone's thoughts and opinions are valuable and encouraged, we will ultimately rely on the truth of scripture as our final authority.
I covenant together with the other members of the group to honor this agreement.
To schedule an in-person speaking event or for additional information on how to participate in a study, please email for more information.